Celsa Nordic is the largest supplier of reinforcement in the Nordic countries. We are a total supplier of reinforcement to the Nordic construction industry and provide all types of reinforcement, cut and bent reinforcement. We are a part of Celsa Group. The companies that operate in the Celsa Group brand are among the leading steel producers in Europe. Celsa Group has its headquarter in Barcelona. The office in Stockholm is located in Upplands Väsby.
As Financial Controller at Celsa Nordic Headquarters you will be part of a team of four Financial Controllers who are responsible for the overall reporting process.
• Prepare the monthly internal financial reports together with the team
• Improve the reporting process
• Participate in special projects, such as improvements, internal control and software implementation
• Be co-responsible for the forecast processes
• Budgeting, including co-managing models in the future
• Adhoc analyses related to the controller function
We are looking for a candidate with minimum a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration or Accounting. You should have at least 5 years of relevant experience from a similar position including a least 2 years of middle/senior role in controlling. Experience from Audit roles, good accounting principles and knowledge about preparation of financial statements is required. Some background in Consolidation process is not mandatory but will be a plus. We also want you to be an advanced user of Excel and it is an advantage if you have used SAP before. You have a strong analytical and problem solving skill set and can handle several projects in progress at the same time and work towards deadlines.
As a person you have a high ambition for professional development and can motivate yourself to take initiatives. You appreciate working with small daily tasks to more complex projects. Communication comes natural for you and you are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
• International, innovative and successful company acting in a very competitive sector that demands a groundbreaking approach from all the Departments
• Group leader in the Nordics
• The role comprises a wide range of facets that might vary over time, which will give a general overview on both the business and on the Group structure which might allow the candidate to get promoted in the future, as long as their performance reaches the desired level.
In this recruitment, Celsa Nordic Group collaborates with SJR. You are applying for the position via www.sjr.se. Selection and interviews are ongoing, and we wish you to apply as soon as possible. All applications are treated confidentially. Please contact the recruitment consultant Simon Jordal if you have any further questions.
Keep in mind that your application should not contain information about health, citizenship, sexual orientation or membership of a trade union. Also note that unfortunately we cannot receive CV via email.
Welcome with your application!